Autoresponder and progressive capture

J_Tamburrini

Good Afternoon All,

Another day and another question for you all.

Is there a way to make sure that my team and others cant close ticket down that doesnt contain site or profile code information

the reason i ask is that we have an issue with tickets raised on self service but mainly email (Autoresponder) whereby its doesn't capture any call profiling and if my team miss this as a part of the triage process, they can close the ticket down even though we have the following applied

servicemanager.progressiveCapture.servicedetails.catalogRequired

but it still comes through like this in the ticket details as rightly so the case logged from email wouldn't know if it was X,Y or Z

image.png.38e3467e480022fa915e205a3c8297b0.png

• Victor changed the title to Autoresponder and progressive capture

@J_Tamburrini firstly, servicemanager.progressiveCapture.servicedetails.catalogRequired is an app setting that works only during PCF... Routing rules (i.e. the autoresponder) is not using PCF so it has no influence in this scenario.

1 hour ago, J_Tamburrini said:

Is there a way to make sure that my team and others cant close ticket down that doesnt contain site or profile code information

What I would do in this scenario (i.e no site or profile code info) is to have the BP create a manual task (at some point) if any of this information is missing. The task can be named along the lines of "Update Site and Request Category information" for example. When the task is completed, loop back to where the BP checks for this information and if is still missing it will recreate this task until the info is valid correct. Here is an example of what I mean:

image.png