Can you reset a stage checkpoint in BPM?

lee mcdermott

Hi,

Is it possible to reset a stage checkpoint in the BPM HUD?

I have a decision node for approve and reject. If it is rejected the stage checkpoint is set for Rejected. Further in the process this decision may be reversed and then an approval is made.

So I would like the stage checkpoint on the HUD to not show that it had previously been set to rejected once the new approval one is set.

thanks

lee

Can you do this when a request is closed and then re opened? 

Currently the big tick still shows even when a request is reopened. This has confused a number of people here when the reason for re opening is not easily noticed. 

@Dan Munns If you're talking about re-opening a bpm stage that has already been completed, that is not possible. 

What I have seen in Hornbill business processes before, especially incident processes is where you have the resolution stage divided into what I guess you'd call 2 stage closure. In this example, an incident is resolved by an analyst and will automatically self close after 3 days. If it is reopened before then, the stage in the business process can technically restart and the checkpoints can be updated accordingly:

Alex

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 16.27.23.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 16.27.36.png