Business Process not recognising Status

Before the Easter weekend my BP was running fine - today it has started branching to the "No Match" arm, causing an infinite loop.
The Status of the calls in question are both Resolved, it's skipping the "Wait for Status change" node and then not seeing status.resolved as a match and is looping back, re-resolving the call and repeating.

You can see from the timeline that the "Email Customer" node has triggered after a successful setup, the Stage Check has been "ticked" and the call resolved, the "Wait for Close" has just been "hopped" rather than waiting for a change (from Resolved) and the "Unexpected Status" node landed on despite (as stated in the timeline) the status being Resolved.
The "Closed" branch decision settings are attached  "Resolved" are the same but status.resolved and this should never be invoked anyway.

Any suggestions why 'status.resolved' is being picked up as "No Match" in this Process?

The BP is "Facilities Room Setup" and the currently affected calls are SR00022972 & SR00022963

Screenshot 2018-04-04 12.57.43.png

Screenshot 2018-04-04 12.57.43.png

Screenshot 2018-04-04 13.05.47.png

Hi @DeadMeatGF,

It might be just me but the flowcode doesn't look right (I'm not at a pc right now but cannot check)

But surely it should look something like:

Flowcodes -> Get Final Request Details -> Request Status 

(Or something along those lines)

If so then the decision branch as of current isn't looking at the "Request Details" pulled through the the "Get Final Request Details" node. 

Have a look at the flowcodes available using the "Total" (is that what it's called??) icon on the left of the greyed out flowcode box in the branch, what do you see?

Thanks,

Samuel

12 hours ago, samwoo said:

But surely it should look something like:

Flowcodes -> Get Final Request Details -> Request Status 

(Or something along those lines)

That's what I'm selecting via the variable picker - although as you notice, not how it's displayed in the dialog.

• 1 month later...