Activities View

Darren Rose

Hi

Would it be possible for the task to display the Project name / Ticket Summary, when viewing it in board view. As you can see, when looking at the task list, it's hard to know which tasks relate to which project, because it doesn't display the name

image.png.8d25df98230b6a7edcb8c21ecf3d3c6f.png

thanks 

• 6 months later...

hi Support,

In My Activities I can see Tasks who i assigned to my colleagues after creating the Project with an template.

I thought when i assign a Task then this task will not shown any more in my activities.

Best Regards

Nikolaj 

image.thumb.png.dcf9d30384bd7d1e44dbb422920ca1ce.pngimage.png.17ea162c31786493bd4b40383d690d58.png

@AlexTumber yes that is right i´m the owner of, because i create the project via a template and there are tasks included. But After I create the Project i change the Project Manager and also the assigned tasks

to the Project Manager who is responsibly for that project from that time on. And i cannot change the owner of a task. only if i create a new task. It would make sense when i change the project Manager and im not a Stakeholder any more of that project that also the owner will change automatically to the new project manager. 

Best regards

Nikolaj

@Nikolaj thanks for the clarification. I see what you mean. Related to your other recent post, what I'm thinking is that if the tasks were created when the project became active (ie it was approved) instead of being created when the project was created this would solve many of the problems here (the pm and stakeholders would be different etc). I will talk with our development and product teams about this.

Alex

• 4 weeks later...

Good Morning @AlexTumber

What are the status of this topic? i need really a solution for this. a solution could be that we can create tasks in a template without a owner or assignee as i saw in another topic here.

because my view is now very confusing me...

thanks

Nikolaj

image.png.ac480e63c7eb84984f87b40529edb5a1.png