Time on emails showing as GMT not BST

Hi @Victor, I've tested this and it works great.  I didn't realise you could enter loads of stuff into one custom field (like you have configured to update Custom T) so this is really cool!  I need to take a more detailed look to get my head around exactly how you've done this but there's potential for me to use this in future on other processes. 

I will now ask the service to test out the new look form and keep fingers crossed that they are happy with it.

I have another PCF and BP I need to configure now for a similar type of form so I will see how I get on, basing it on what you've done for the overtime form.  Just out of curiosity, I notice that the Field IDs you've used are bigger numbers (e.g. field_024) rather than field_1, fieild_2 etc.  Is there any particular reason for this?

Thanks again for your help and perseverance in finding a solution to this, it's really appreciated.

Sam  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SJEaton no worries, happy to help :) ... The nodes I created in both PCF and BP are configured somehow in a logic sort of pattern... you can see the IDs for forms and fields in PCF follow a certain pattern regarding numbering... every claim form is numbered: claim01, claim02, claim03...etc. and every field in these form follow the same logic: for form01 they are field011, field012, etc... for form02 they are field021, field022, etc... (the first two digits are the form id, the third is user to number/count the field). This logic helps in scaling the form to accommodate more if needed but not make it more complicated at the same time. Because we follow this logic in the PCF is easy to "transfer" this to the BP... if you look at each "Convert Date" and "Update Custom T" nodes, you will see the logic in the variables used to capture answers... A user can of course use any IDs but without patterns is difficult to keep it manageable :) ... I would like to think whilst the configuration is somehow complex is not at the same time, complicated :)  ... Happy to answer any queries :)