Error when logging ticket

Dan Munns

Hi,

When ever I log a ticket against our disposal service I get an error on the confirmation window (although the error itself isn't shown). The PC is just a link assets node. 

When I run the report to see the assets attached to the call it returns no results although the assets show as linked on the request. 

This worked fine the last time we used it (a couple of weeks ago now) and no changes have been made.

Anyone help? 

image.png.ce752a244e09f5af08150fe757f3c58c.png

@Dan Munns hmm... ideas, ideas... :D ... So, no error displayed. It means the log request operation completed successfully but something did happen during logging... an error of sorts that did not actually prevent the successful logging.

On a quick look at the logs, it might be something around notifications perhaps... Some of the email templates in your instance are set to "undefined"...which is causing troubles for the notification engine... Suggestion: reset the value for this setting (there should be an orange button for this) then try the log request an see if the message is still displayed...

image.png

@Victor there is no notification node within the BPM and it only effects this BPM. I am not really wanting to turn on these notifications as I got all kinds of complaints last time (which is where the request for allowing teams to be opted in/out of notifications came from) 

Also I am more wondering why the assets are not showing in the report....

3 minutes ago, Dan Munns said:

there is no notification node within the BPM

@Dan Munns notifications are not in the BPM themselves, they are embedded in the assignment, update, resolve, etc. nodes... From what I can see they are turned on... so if you don't want them on, set them to none: 

image.png

For the assets issue, I need to see the report definition to see why they are not showing in the report....

@Dan Munns We have replicated and are fixing the above scenario in relation to having the Asset PC form in your Progressive Capture flow and where an Asset or Assets are linked and seeing this message on logging.

I will feedback that your report was not showing assets linked in this way although they appeared linked in the request UI

image.png

Thanks

Steve

• 2 weeks later...