Custom Views NOT working following my change

Kelvin

Hi All

Yesterday I made a slight change and removed all the supporting teams from our Services. 

several of my colleagues this morning are saying that their custom request views and no longer working.

After testing I can conclude that 2 of our services called "Standard Service" & "eCare Service (DO NOT USE)" do not return any results.

After further investigation I resolve the issue by adding all the supporting teams back in. I am guessing that this must then be a bug. 

Let me know if you need further information

• Victor changed the title to Custom Views NOT working following my change

@Kelvin just to make sure you are aware of the inherent filters on custom views, have a look here:

I would like to see the custom view configuration that your colleagues are using, just to make sure there isn't an issue with custom filters when the there is no support team configured (i.e. service is supported by all teams by default)

@VictorI have tried to add an extra condition where "service" "is not" "...." and this then shows the missing requests.

My only question would be why this is the case on only 2 of our services when all services are set up with no support teams.

@VictorSorry, Yeah I had to add the supporting teams back in to enable some of the user to work properly. If I remove the supporting teams so that it should default to ALL. the requests then stop showing up if you either run a custom view or select "All my Services"

If you let me know when you would be able to have a look. I will temporarily remove the supporting teams. 

Now off home so will have to do this either tomorrow or next week or after Easter :)

@Kelvin right... good news is that I don't think something is broken with custom views and they are working as intended ... however, there seems to be some configuration issue with teams supporting those two services (Standard and eCare - Do Not Use)... they still somehow appear to be supported by a team... but this is not shown in the UI... I'll dig a bit more into this...

@Kelvin the data I'm looking at tells me you did :D  ... So, recreate this team (temporarily) then I think it will show as a team supporting these two services.... when it does, remove this team from these services so they go to "no team - all teams support" default option... and then you should have the views showing all the request they should show.

If all the above proves right, I will then remove the team ... Let me know if you are ok with this.