CRITICAL - Issue after automated upgrade to build 2892

Keith

All,

There is nothing you need do to, I have been told we have now applied a hot fix to all affected instances, this issue should now be resolved,.  We remain on high alert and will be monitoring very closely in the coming hours. Please report any further issues encountered, we are continuing our testing and postmortem activities for the next couple of hours, I will continue to monitor this thread. 

Gerry

1 minute ago, BenKeeley said:

Hi,

Do we need to wait a certain amount of time for the hot fix to apply? We are still affected.

Thanks

Hi,

Same as us for some requests, and working ok for other requests.

Thanks,

Samuel

Guest Paul Alexander

@BenKeeley

Have you restarted the affected tickets (by pressing the 'retry icon next to the HUD)?

I think you need to have the admin role to see this though? I'm sure you have...but it's always worth asking!

image.thumb.png.9af79a1ebbedb4ae5f251a31f0f717e3.png

Guest Paul Alexander
Just now, BenKeeley said:

Hi

Yes, but  no joy :( Thanks for asking though - our usual Hornbill admin is on holiday this week typically!

So this is all your Hornbill Admin's fault? Always happens when someone goes on holiday.....;)

5 minutes ago, Keith said:

New requests are now working fine for us. Unfortunately it appears I have to restart the last step for all affected requests (minimum 100). 

I can only apologise for this, if you need us to do this I am sure I can arrange this?

Gerry

9 minutes ago, Paul Alexander said:

@BenKeeley

Have you restarted the affected tickets (by pressing the 'retry icon next to the HUD)?

I think you need to have the admin role to see this though? I'm sure you have...but it's always worth asking!

image.thumb.png.9af79a1ebbedb4ae5f251a31f0f717e3.png

In my case, for these requests i am still having issues with, there is no restart icon on the right (i've used it in the past though). I am trying to manually assign a ticket to a team and it just throws up that error.

UPDATE: It's still affecting us for new requests or trying to assign manually.