CRITICAL - Issue after automated upgrade to build 2892

Keith

Our system was updated to build 2892 in the early hours of this morning and as a result requests are no longer being assigned to teams nor are we able to assign. We are receiving flowcode errors on every request.

I have raised an emergency request but as yet have not had any response.

Can someone please investigate and get back to myself or Marc Crabb urgently.

Regards

Keith

Hornbill.jpg

37161 2018-03-12 08:11:29 error comms 9096 FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_bpm/assignTeam): nodeName: Invoke Flowcode: Assign; nodeId: c0a752d7-936d-439c-8d54-de2011101914; At 352/1: "Uncaught EspMethodCall:invoke: Operation[apps/com.hornbill.servicemanager/Requests:assign] FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_ops/assign): nodeName: Already Assigned to Team?; nodeId: a41c9ed6-2eae-4d0b-ae02-efac08d92e78; At 476/1: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'h_fk_team_id' of undefined" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_a41c9ed6_2eae_4d0b_ae02_efac08d92e78" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_c0a752d7_936d_439c_8d54_de2011101914

Guest Paul Alexander

Quick question......how can I switch off our Service Portal so that we're not inundated with user tickets which will crash please?

Paul,

I am not sure there is any easy way to do that, I am going to ask someone thats not working on the actual problem. 

We are still trying to identify the fastest route to resolution, I will continue to post with further updates here. 

Gerry

We have identified the problem which is currently being verified and we will be applying this as a hot-fix to effected instances in the next 15 minutes or so, we are working as fast as we possibly can in order to resolve this issue. I will update again within the next 15 minutes.

Gerry

• Like 2

We have identified the problem, a fix is currently being verified so we can get it applied to the affected instances.  It relates to the way certain requests are logged when data targeted to a specific column is not present, I am picking this up from the internal conversations, I will be able to provide more details soon. 

Gerry

• Like 1

We have verified the fix resolves the issue being reported, we are just in the process of determining the fastest way to apply this, we are minutes away, thank you for your continued patience. 

Gerry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2