Report Time spent

chriscorcoran

Hi,

I have a report that shows all calls with the amount of time recorded on and activity 'time spent' the only issue its it doesn't pull back calls where users have not recorded time spent. Is there away to include all calls if time spent wasn't added by the user in the activity. Below is the filter I'm using 

Thanks

Chris5a9eae4a4ab7d_timespent.thumb.jpg.bd407e50dcf0f84668442c6f8e20740a.jpg

Hi @chriscorcoran

This may well be because of the way you have structured your JOIN between the tables. 

Could you take a screenshot of the tables and Join criteria on the "Select Tables" tab, or even better, export the report definition and send it to me through a forum message?

Kind Regards

Bob

Hi @chriscorcoran

If you click on the other tables (h_sys_tasks, h_sys_contact) on the Select Tables tab, do they have any join criteria specified?

As mentioned, may be easier to download and send the definition for me to have a look at that - you simply open the report and click the blue download button will will result in a single text file

Screenshot_4.png

Kind Regards

Bob

Hi @chriscorcoran

I've attached a revised format of this - basically its to do with the order you do the joins on the report. You need to use LEFT JOIN against the h_itsm_requests table to bring back all results from there, regardless of whether there is a task and the time spent within it. If you select JOIN its going to only return results that have an associated task. 

Also you have had a filter that was specifying "Time spent is not empty" - so this contributed to why you would only see the results where people had added time. 

I hope this helps!

test-report.report.txt

Kind Regards

Bob