Missing Contact Numbers under Customer Details

Daniel Nespoli

Good morning all,

Since updating to Service Desk Manager v1150 we're now unable to view customer contact numbers within a ticket. Analysts could view these by default prior to the update.

Is there a permission group that analysts need adding to following the update?

Thanks!

@Daniel Nespoli If this is a customer that is a Basic or full User, then depending on their preferences they can choose to reveal or hide their personal details throughout the app. This was an oversight in Service Manager that has been corrected in the last update.

I've checked my profile on both our Service and Live portal but I cannot find an option to display or hide my contact number.

My colleague is set up as a Super User and he is able to view contact numbers for customers within tickets.

We're on the latest version of Service Desk Manager.

Hi

We have the same issue after the update was run this morning.  

I can see the numbers but the service desk analysts cannot.   I don't really want to have to redesign the form to show the phone numbers, is that the only answer?

Thanks Helen

Hullo, we have the same issue, could I have some more detailed guidance regarding how to fix this. I have 'Form Designer' access, but cannot see how to drag and drop 'Work Phone details from the Contact details to the Job details  section '  as I have just a 'Details' section, and the Customer's phone number displays in the 'customer' section. Help!