Unable to add role

Oscar Stankard

Hi there,

When trying to add the Self_Service_User role to a new basic user I am given an error that I do not have permission to update h_itsm_requests_symptoms.  I have no idea in what way adding the self service user role to a user requires updating the request symptoms table, or why I don't have permissions to it.  I have been able to add the Basic User role to the user, just not the self service one, other users have previously been created with these roles without issue so not sure what's changed.

Can't find any information about the error on the forums or online, is this one anyone's seen or would hazard a guess as to what needs to happen to enable it again?  Can you edit individual table permissions somewhere like you could in ITSM?

Thanks very much for any thoughts.

Kind regards,

Oscar

Hi there,

Sadly no change after upgrade, have found a list of table permissions against the defined role templates but sadly the one showing an error is not shown here, presumably doesnt exist or is not configurable, just the following;

h_itsm_requests
h_itsm_requests_attachments
h_itsm_requests_members

Any further ideas anyone sorry?

Kind regards,

Oscar

Hi there,

Have shoppinglisted a few more permissions and can now do this without error, not sure which role it was that did the trick but is working now.

What's the best way of me updating your records of our admin user password for the future though can I ask?

Kind regards,

Oscar