Ticket Request Actions

J_Tamburrini

@J_Tamburrini a couple of those should already be there for you:

* Update

* Resolve / Close  (You will only see the close option for requests in a resolved status)

As well as 

* Add to Board

* Change Priority 

image.png

We have a story for allowing bulk cancellation and i will add you as interested parties. 

If you are not seeing the latest options as shown below are you on the latest Service Manager Update?

1 minute ago, Steven Boardman said:

@J_Tamburrini a couple of those should already be there for you:

* Update

* Resolve / Close  (You will only see the close option for requests in a resolved status)

As well as 

* Add to Board

* Change Priority 

image.png 

We have a story for allowing bulk cancellation and i will add you as interested parties. 

If you are not seeing the latest options as shown below are you on the latest Service Manager Update?

We definitely don't see that .... we are on build 1131 with no more updates available.

That would be a good starting point if then the others could still look to be added in and as new feature :)

Thanks

JT

47 minutes ago, Steven Boardman said:

@J_Tamburrini strange 1131 for me too.  

Could you confirm which browser you are using and if you see the same after refreshing the browser cache?

More info on these options is available on the wiki here:

https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Multi-Select_Actions

Still no Joy for me , we are using chrome due to SSO.

i have cleared the cache and closed the browser. also i have turn't  off  the following

• Globally remove the Service restriction by disabling the following system setting > com.hornbill.servicemanager.requestList.restrictions.service
  • Globally remove the Request Type restriction by disabling the following system setting > com.hornbill.servicemanager.requestList.restrictions.type

12 hours ago, Dan Munns said:

Cancel will still be good though.

Hi @Dan Munns

We do have a change that is not too far off for adding Cancel to the list of multi-select options.  I'll make sure you are added and this post in linked so we can let you know once it is closer to being ready for release.

Regards,

James

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

We have recently added the ability to Cancel multiple requests.  The Cancel option will only be available to users that have the rights to cancel requests. This is also part of an experimental setting that exposes these actions as described above in an earlier comment.  

image.png

Regards,

James

Hi @Aaron Summers

On 7/11/2018 at 1:59 AM, Aaron Summers said:

I'm just curious about bulk options, I wonder if it possible to add on-hold option?

We do have some more Multi-select options that we are planning on adding over time.  The current set of options are currently under an experimental flag.  Before adding any more to this we will look to bring this out as a standard feature.  Once that is done we can add more options.  This is not scheduled yet so I'm unable to provide any time frames.

Regards,

James

• Thanks 1