Progressive Capture's translation

MikaP

Hi,

I have this progressive capture, where customer can add attachment. But where can I translate those two strings?

Only place what I found was https://admin.hornbill.com/axiell/language/translations/com.hornbill.servicemanager/ with

Translation Key: guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.requestView.details.attachment.uploadDocument and
Translation Key: guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.home.requestView.details.attachment.orDragAndDrop

But still my pCapture and Customer Portal site are in English.

Regards,

@MikaP

is this right place for uploading's translation.PNG

PCapture for uploading files.PNG

Upload images or files translation.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI @MikaP i've just checked and it hasn't gone out yet i'm afraid.  The work has been done but it has not gone in an update yet.  We have the next update due tomorrow or Monday, but it is not in that one.  I am informed it will be in the one after that which should be available within the next couple of weeks  or sooner and will be described in the release notes for that update.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 6:11 PM, Steven Boardman said:

HI @MikaP i've just checked and it hasn't gone out yet i'm afraid.  The work has been done but it has not gone in an update yet.  We have the next update due tomorrow or Monday, but it is not in that one.  I am informed it will be in the one after that which should be available within the next couple of weeks  or sooner and will be described in the release notes for that update.

Steve

Any news on this @Steven Boardman?

Hi @HHH i've just checked and the new translation strings were added as follows in the last Service Manager update:

Customer Portal

* guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.pcapture.attachments.dragAndDrop

* guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.portal.pcapture.attachments.upload

Service Portal

* guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.serviceportal.pcapture.attachments.dragAndDrop

* guest.com.hornbill.servicemanager.portals.serviceportal.pcapture.attachments.upload

However i have just tested and these don't appear to be coming through as expected on the portals :(  

I have raised it this evening with the developers and will chase in the morning to get this corrected

Regards

Steve