Gary@ADL

Pre-populate customer field when only 1 available to select

Hi Guys - this is something ive lived with for ages, but might just be a simple change for you guys, or maybe even a setting I just haven't turned on.

when you are logging tickets from email, you are forced to "select" the customer from a list, even when there is only 1 available - Can it be made so when only one customer is available this customer is pre-populated into the customer box? thus saving a click and a couple miliseconds,

minor change I know buts its a pointless click! lol

Capture.JPG

@Gary@ADL

15 minutes ago, Gary@ADL said:

Can it be made so when only one customer is available this customer is pre-populated into the customer box?

Actually, it should work like this... populate the customer field... is being fixed now.

• Like 1

@Gary@ADL

Its always worth reporting these kind of issues, those "extra clicks" can be seriously annoying when you are busy, I would much rather you spend that time telling your friends how great Hornbill is :)  

As @Victor says above, this is how it should work but there seems to be some form of regression, the team are already on it. 

Gerry

• Like 1

@Oscar Stankard I have moved your reply to a separate thread as it is a different scenario and occurs in a different part of the application hence not related to this thread.