Asset Dump

yelyah.nodrog

Well it should be fine to export from here, can you tell us what you mean by it always crashes? what actually happens?  How many records are you talking about? 

Also you will find the the h_cmdb_asset_computer is an extended table that holds class/type specific asset in formaiton.  The main table that has a record for every single asset is the h_cmdb_assets table. 

also, can you offer any insight as to what you are trying to achieve overall (i.e. whats the purpose of exporting all assets)?

thanks

that's fine, I wanted the computer one...

When I try and export that table as I need everything in it - because we have over 6000  computer assets I have to select to run the query over 15000 as it jumps from 2000 to 15000

Untitled.png.5c109d360d20c539eab9ec5ecce8cd99.png

I have asked before for there to be a smaller jump between the 2 as it is a lot larger than the other options. Whenever I have to run something that I want more than 2000 results for it crashes the browser.

It freezes then goes white and does not come back.

I have tried, chrome, edge, ie and Mozilla all with the same results.

Guest NadeemMazhar

@yelyah.nodrog

You can also use reporting in the admin tool to pull all the asset information into csv format. Simply navigate to Hornbill Service Manager>Reports. Click on New Report and in the 'Report Using' field select SQL Schema Designer. In the Data Collection tab, Click on Select Tables and select the table called h_cmdb_assets as per my screenshot below:

SelectTables.jpg

In the next tab called Select Columns, you are able to select all the fields you wish to view and available within an asset record. Once you have selected your fields, save the report and select run. In the Report History tab, click on the download button, and you have the option to download the output as a CSV.

assetreport.jpg

Kind regards

Nadeem