Progressive Capture editing and Update

Joyce

Hi,

I have been editing some of our progression capture, removing unnecessary forms or field. Once finish, i have activate the progressive capture,  but, when I refresh the page, and go to raise a ticket, I still get the old Progressive capture.

I have even try to log- off and close browser, and open browser and login again. This happen yesterday as well, and it worked after some time.

Is there a time frame, fro editing to be able to use the progressive capture? 

Thanks.

Regards,

Joyce

service is Infrastructure (T1), PC is  Firewall Change Request and the CI is  Firewall Change Request.

When raising a new change, selecting the service, and CI as above, I am getting the 'Generic Change Request Form' PC instead of the 'Firewall Change Request PC, which is the one set on the CI

@Joyce right, yes, I can see the issue... can you try something for me, please? In the  'Firewall Change Request' PCF, can you change the 'Change Request Form' form ID from ''Change_Request_Form" to something else? ... like, for example, "Change_Request_Form1", save and activate and give it another try?

@Joyce ok, I have fixed this. I had to create a new PCF, called it "Test Hornbill CR" (identical with 'Firewall Change Request' PCF). Give it a try, it should work fine... If it does, you can delete the existing 'Firewall Change Request' and just rename the one I created...

I think the issue occurs because (again, I think) the "Change Request Form" custom form was copied from "Generic Change Request" PCF into "Firewall Rule Change Request" PCF then the custom form was amended to include the CI fields.. is this right? ... If this is correct then my theory is that the process also copied some internal IDs or something like this which meant the PCFs were always pointing to "Generic Change Request" ... I need to run some tests to confirm the theory but do let me know if the PCF I created resolves the issue...

This makes me think that there may be an issue with copying Progressive Captures and Business Processes - last time I copied a BP I could not get the Catalog Item to update to the new (copied) version no matter what I did - I assumed I'd made a mistake somewhere!
Ultimately I had to delete both BPs, then create a fresh one and import the one I wanted back into the system to get it to work.