% SLA Breached Current Month

yelyah.nodrog

Morning all i am trying to create a widget that tells me the current months breached Resolution tickets in percentage.

So for example. I want something that shows me how many tickets in endpoint have breached this month, in comparison to tickets logged to endpioint for the current month.

I am ware i can do this for a measure but would like a widget for the "live" dashboard we use?

any idea on the SQL required for this?

Thanks

Hayley.

Hi @yelyah.nodrog

This is very difficult to do via the standard "List of Counters" widgets (I've just spent the past 30 mins trying to work it out without much success). We might need to see if we can improve support around this. 

However a good alternative we can do which I think supports your needs to to show the latest measure result in a widget, as a percentage. 

To do this, you can use a Target Counter widget instead of your usual "List of Counters"

Screenshot_17.png

You then simply select the measure you want to use, and an Icon:

Screenshot_18.png

This will work well for your monthly counts - obviously with a measure, the closest to "real time" we can get is daily, which means that this counter would refresh overnight if that's the frequency that you have against the associated measure. 

Would this work for you?

Kind Regards

Bob

Realitically we would like a more real time one but this could work for now. However is this going to show a running total for the month still? but just a day behind?

If i create a measure for this but change the frequency to daily... wont this just show the daily breach percentage not for the entire month? unless im missing something? perhaps am i putting a query where clause:

(month(h_dateresolved) = Month(CURDATE()) and year(h_dateresolved)=year(curdate()))

would this give me a real time for the month (up to midnight the previous day?)

Thankyou!

Hi @yelyah.nodrog

Sorry for the delayed response on this one. 

Whats likely happening here is that your date ranging column is adding in additional "hidden" criteria i.e. Date Resolved = Yesterday

What you can try doing is setting the date ranging column to empty. This will then run every night based only on the criteria in your where clause. Please keep in mind, because this will be a real time running calculation, you will not be able to get any past history of this - it will start recording from the day you create this widget. This means once you are happy its working, its important NOT to resample the data, otherwise you will lose the recordings you have had so far!

I hope this makes sense,

Kind Regards

Bob