Hey! Hey! Hey! Oh, dear... Christmas time is near!

Victor

As the year is drawing to a close and the magical Christmas day is only a weekend away, we are now looking back at the year that passed and oh, my! ... What an amazing year it has been! Many exciting things have happened. We created many amazing and innovative things. It was a journey well worth it! But, but... Nothing of this amazing Hornbill journey could have been possible if it wasn't for, our most valued asset... YOU! All of our customers are amazing (I keep repeating this word but I can't find anything worthy to match it). It has been an absolute pleasure to have you on board with us! It hasn't always been a smooth ride, sometimes the road was bumpy and sometimes we hit a few roadblocks… But with you on our side, we got past any challenge we faced… Together! We have many, many fantastic and amazing things in the year to come so everyone, please put your seatbelt on (health and safety first!) and get ready to boldly go where no one has gone before! :) 

We at Hornbill wish you a "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" Christmas time for you, your family and loved ones! May Father Christmas make all your wishes come true!

Now... if I can only find where I put my G&T glass... :P

• Like 3