Report Issues

AndyColeman

Hi,

Earlier this year you helped me set up an SLA dashboard showing what calls had been breached and what calls had been resolved in SLA timeframe for each month. This was then the information I would use to write my board report. The logic seems to have altered since the report from last month. 

The dashboard is set to show 'last months Samples' but it conflicts the data I get if I run the 'Total resolved between date range' report. I have also checked manually for breaches within last month and some of the breaches are not being displayed on the report, I manually counted 5 breaches where the report is only showing 3 for this individual (they were all logged and resolved in November too) . 

Also the count of jobs resolved for each analyst last month is coming up different to the stats shown in the widgets. 

Will be doing my board report in the next week so would report assistance on this before then.

Thanks

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon,

I am getting pressure for the SLA report to work as it did previously, is there anything we can do to rectify? I am supposed to get December's report in by today so I am going to have to go through and do a manual report which is obviously time consuming. 

There are minimal breaches when looking at the monthly SLA dashboard which is the dashboard where I get the data for my report from but if I look back over closed tickets in December there are more breaches than my dashboard demonstrates. 

Any help would be really appreciated as the report was working great last year. Our 'Total Resolved Between Date Range' still is not working correctly either but that is not as urgent. Where it previously used to show a graph with all our licenced analysts now it just displays a random 10 analysts from a selection of all teams. However it is worth noting that this is also our last months data and it does not match up with the numbers on our SLA dashboard. If you need screenshots sending over please let me know. I have sent the reports over to James previously but I believe it has now been raised with support so if someone from that team could help, that would be great. 

Thanks all.

Andy

Hi @AndyColeman

Just to close this thread off, as part of our Success Call earlier today - this was resolved by changing the Date Criteria on your widget from "Date Logged" to "Date Resolved". 

Let us know if you experience any further issues with this

Kind Regards

Bob