BPM not updating the status

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

HI

We've got some tickets which have suddenly started NOT updating correctly through the BPM (this worked up until a few days ago).

We have a node which changes the status of a ticket to 'closed'. This is reflected in the timeline, but NOT in the actual status of the ticket (see screenshot)

Any ideas please?

image.thumb.png.99c51fe45a6de690afd3153d5d59acb8.png

7 hours ago, Paul Alexander said:

HI

We've got some tickets which have suddenly started NOT updating correctly through the BPM (this worked up until a few days ago).

We have a node which changes the status of a ticket to 'closed'. This is reflected in the timeline, but NOT in the actual status of the ticket (see screenshot)

Any ideas please?

image.thumb.png.99c51fe45a6de690afd3153d5d59acb8.png

Might be useful to know in case a developer comes to have a look at this... but have you refreshed the screen after the status has changed?

You should not need to refresh the screen... I did think about this today and I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that when closed, the request is "Open" rather than "Resolved"... however, as far as I remember, it should not matter... I'll have a more thorough look tomorrow ...

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @samwoo and @Victor

i HAVE tried refreshing the screen and it doesn't make a difference. As I said earlier, this BPM has worked perfectly for a number of weeks, but it seems like it decided to stop working a few days ago (or that's when I discovered it anyway!)

thanks