Call display

derekgreen

Not sure when this issue started as I was off yesterday, but certainly all was well last Friday. What is happening is that until today, when I opened a newly raised call in Service Desk, there was an immediate drop down assigning the call to the service desk team, with the field below to allow me to allocate the call to a team member. Once this was done, the bpm would move on to allow me to prioritize the call. None of this is happening now, I am having to use the buttons above the call details to assign and set the call priority.

@derekgreen we're actually looking into this issue at the moment, trying to see what's causing it. I'll update when I've got more details.

Do you get a blue box with a 'click here to update' message when this happens?

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi

Just putting my tuppence worth in here! We're experiencing a lot of calls which, once logged, seem to fail (with a red HUD) but which, when the 'restart BPM' button is pressed, goes through successfully. The calls have all worked perfectly up until the last couple of days, so I'm wondering if that is also part of this defect?

It's just an inconvenience at the moment (assuming someone is looking at the calls and realise that they've crashed!) but it'd be nice if it DIDN'T happen!

If this IS part of the same problem, is there any news on when it will be fixed please?

thanks

Guest Paul Alexander

@Victor

These have all now been restarted successfully, but I don't know if there's something you can find out from them?

SR00016453  (this one didn't pick up some custom fields from the Prog Capt so although it didn't fail it didn't follow the BPM correctly because of a decision tree looking for info which didn't get to the ticket)

SR00016457, 

SR00016513

Hi @Victor,

Is there any news about the action focus issue. Some people are getting confused here because I have locked actions that shouldn't be used, but it is not focusing on the right one. See screenshot for example on ref IN00069128. The process should place the action focus on prioritise/escalate

Chris

actionfocus.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Victor

The problem we've had with calls failing in the first instance but completing successfully after pressing the restart button is STILL happening (call SR00017154 this morning, although this call was originally logged on 22-Nov, which is after the update above)

The (unhelpful to us!) error is:

image.png.28cbf3f5b457866e8ded20fbde27b5f5.png

As I said, restarting the BPM sorts the problem out, but we have a few BPM's where user input shouldn't be required so it's taking us a little while to discover whether these calls have failed or not.

any ideas please?

thanks