[SEVERE] Hornbill instance performance and connectivity issue (RESOLVED)

Ralf Peters

We are still not able to log on successfully

Operation timed out after 10006 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received

Please contact you system administrator or click here to try again

Nasim

• Victor changed the title to [SEVERE] Hornbill instance performance and connectivity issue

@all

The issue is that one of our infrastructure resources is heavily under load. This is causing the exact symptoms you experience: slowness, the timeouts, etc.. We are working on the clock to free up this resource but is taking a but I'm afraid. I don't have any more updates at this point but it might be the case it will take a bit longer than our original estimate to restore the full service. As I understand at this point it will take roughly 20-25 more min to have this sorted. Once again apologies for inconveniences caused.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

As well as this (and just in case it's related) we're also seeing that emails are being picked up from the only configured pop3 box we have for this but then not getting to the Service Manager inbox, presumably because of the timeouts.

@all

This issue has now been resolved and all services should be now functioning as normal. We are conducting an investigation to identify the root cause of this issue as well as the impact it caused across all instances. Once we determine this we will update this thread further. Thank you for your patience and once again please accept our apologies for all the inconveniences caused.

@james.edwards @Gary@ADL please let us know if the email issue still persists to establish if it was caused by this or is something else we need to look at 

• Thanks 1

• Victor pinned this topic