Widget not auto updating

Paul Trenter

Hi there. I've a widget to show calls logged from the start of the current month.  It seems to work ok but needs manual refreshing.  It is set to auto refresh every 5 minutes in the settings.   Here is the SQL script for it, shamlessly stolen from a sandbox account example.

(h_requesttype = 'Incident' OR h_requesttype = 'Service Request') AND h_datelogged >= LAST_DAY(NOW() - INTERVAL 1 MONTH) + INTERVAL 1 DAY

All advice appreciated.

Hi @Paul Trenter

I've created a counter list widget with that configuration, and then added this to a dashboard and put the dashboard into full screen mode and this seems to refresh as expected automatically.

Could you confirm if you are viewing the dashboard in full screen mode (arrows icon), as auto-refresh only works in full screen

image.png

If you are in full screen mode and the issue still persists could you share a screen shot of the widget configuration view so we can try and replicate exactly

Thanks

Steve

@Paul Trenter strange that is the same configuration as i had and would have expected. 

Could you try one thing for me, could you create a dashboard with just this one widget, and set the refresh to 1 minute, and then when in full screen open up the browser develop tools and view the console, like below.

After a minute we would expect to see the following console entries as the widget tries to refresh, could you try this and forward anything which you see in the console?

image.png

Thanks 

Steve