Change Management

chriscorcoran

Hi,

We are finally going to start using the change management module in Hornbill, does anyone have a good basic business process which I could build on? Or any suggestions or thoughts around Change. I noticed there was a hornbill example change business process, is it still valid or has it been upgraded a lot since?

Thanks in advance

Chris

@chriscorcoran I am sure some of the other forum users will share their production change processes to give you a starter for ten, but just to add to that, there are a number of example change processes on the sandbox instance  which showcase different features and functions available in Hornbill for Change Control which you are free to view , download and then upload the definitions of and see if they help or give you some ideas.

You can access the Sandbox instance as follows:  admin.hornbill.com/demo user: grahamc password: H0rnbill

Just do a search for: Change and you'll see a number of examples to look at

image.png

These processes and i am sure those shared by other customers will reference teams, email templates, boards, sub-statuses etc which would not exist on your instance so do check through the various nodes and make any necessary changes when looking at these processes.

Hope this helps

Steve

• 1 year later...
On 11/8/2017 at 12:07 PM, Steven Boardman said:

@chriscorcoran I am sure some of the other forum users will share their production change processes to give you a starter for ten, but just to add to that, there are a number of example change processes on the sandbox instance  which showcase different features and functions available in Hornbill for Change Control which you are free to view , download and then upload the definitions of and see if they help or give you some ideas.

You can access the Sandbox instance as follows:  admin.hornbill.com/demo user: grahamc password: H0rnbill

Just do a search for: Change and you'll see a number of examples to look at

image.png

These processes and i am sure those shared by other customers will reference teams, email templates, boards, sub-statuses etc which would not exist on your instance so do check through the various nodes and make any necessary changes when looking at these processes.

Hope this helps

Steve

@Steven Boardman Hi Steve, does this sandbox still work? I couldn't get in with the password. It was OK the other day.

Hi @chriscorcoran the demo instance is still active and i've just logged in no issues with the details above (grahamc / H0rnbill).  If you could give it another go and let me know if you are still having issues, but this instance should always be available and the login credentials are definitely still valid.