Bug?

Darren Rose

Hi @Darren Rose

Looking at your first screen shot I'm going to assume that the CH is not searching on the Request ID as there is a SR record displayed in your results. SR00000070.  It looks like the requests being returned are from the summary where you have "Project Change Request''.

I will need to see if the search include the request ID.  It might also be that the ID requires a complete ID and not a partial ID.  If the ID is not included in the search, we can look to have this added.

Regards,

James

15 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

Hi @Darren Rose

Looking at your first screen shot I'm going to assume that the CH is not searching on the Request ID as there is a SR record displayed in your results. SR00000070.  It looks like the requests being returned are from the summary where you have "Project Change Request''.

I will need to see if the search include the request ID.  It might also be that the ID requires a complete ID and not a partial ID.  If the ID is not included in the search, we can look to have this added.

Regards,

James

James,

Doesn't seem to be picking up Change Requests Properly. If I type in the full number, I don't get any results

image.png.c62a6547aacff983c262e656daf534af.png