Future costs?

Keith

I appreciate that the Timesheet manager application is a BETA product at present but wondered if you have a planned price point in mind for future when it comes out of BETA in much the same way as you already have a price set from Project Manager?

Keith

Hi Keith,

We have not yet decided what the pricing looks like, we see it as a utility app so not expecting it to be expensive.  In beta I would have hoped for some more feedback, we know customers are using it but we have not been asked about improvements or had much engagement so its been difficult for us to judge if Timesheet manager is of any use or if we need to do more to make it useful.  So while its in beta it remains free to use. we will aim to complete our market research asap and give you some indication of what we think the pricing might look like. 

If you have any feedback about the application, especially any gaps or areas of improvement that would be very much appreciated. 

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for the response. I'm just evaluating the app but will be sure to feedback. Our interests primarily lie in the interaction between this and the Project Manager app which currently doesn't exist.

The aim of the question was really in assessing the potential total cost of implementing Project Manager. 

Keith

• 3 months later...