New Update: Hornbill Service Manager (1073)

Harry Hornbill

Hello Everyone

The latest build of Hornbill Service Manager (1073) has been released to live.

Change Log for this release are as follows:

New

• As a customer I want to see the phone number of the person supporting me against my request {CH00148465}
  • You can now assign a Request to an owner by supplying a variable in the BPM, via "Entity > Requests > Assignment > Assign to Owner (variable)" automated task. {CH00146125}
Change
  • Improved formatting of flag-type columns when running reports against Service Manager.
  • You can now enforce Analyst selection and comment when assigning a Request. This behavior can be controlled via guest.app.requests.assign.userMandatory and guest.app.requests.assign.commentMandatory Application Settings. {CH00148339}
Fix
  • SLM Rules not being correctly applied when using "Team" as a condition {PM00148686}
  • Cannot manage asset values of vendor/versions/product if more than max query exist {PM00148252}
  • I should not be shown a warning message when I am the person who is updating the Request. {PM00148570}
  • Connection types list in the email action should reflect the types of connections associated with the Request. {PM00148574}
  • A notification is posted when you've added yourself as a member of a Request. {PM00148666}
  • The first time you try to raise a Request from an email or workspace post, the Customer form is not populated. {PM00148663}
  • Sub-Status does not update when selected when the current request status is New. {PM00148580}
  • Organization form is not skipped when branching in Progressive Capture in Portals. {PM00148524}
  • A warning should be presented when attempting to resolve a Request with open activities via Mobile App. {PM00148215}