Guidance on Managing Emails

SJEaton

Hi

We have a number of shared mailboxes set up and administrators will be managing these mailboxes in Hornbill going forward rather than outlook.  I've been looking on the wiki for user guidance on how to use the mailboxes e.g categorise emails, set up folders, etc. but can't find anything.  Is there something available I can give them?

Sam  

Hi @SJEaton,

Hope you're well. Great to hear that you'll be using the Mailboxes feature in our Hornbill Collaboration offering :)

The following Wiki document should hopefully give you an insight into using mailboxes.

There are a number of sections in this Wiki document, such as managing folders:

I hope this helps.

Ehsan

Hi @SJEaton,

Are you referring to saving a message as Draft? The concept of Draft has not been introduced yet.

Are you referring to moving a message to another folder? A checkbox is presented when you hover your mouse over an Email message. Doing so then activates the following action bar.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 12.12.19.png

Neither of these.  I'm referring to when you want to save an email outside of hornbill altogether in a folder somewhere.  Our HR team may at time need to save a copy of an email received in an employees personal e-file for example.  In outlook they just select 'save as' and then can save it in their personal drives but is this facility not available ?

Sam