A few issues

m.vandun

Hi,

Just installed the Beta of Project Manager. Great stuff and was really looking forward to this addition. A few issues I had encountered in the startup.

- When creating a new project I get the following error. The project is also not created.

image.thumb.png.c6c2c627dee6053a58a202b189e70fbc.png

- When changing the default progressive capture in the settings, the new PC is not recognized.
- When creating a new project I'm unable to select the BPM.
- In the progressive capture you can add a node to apply a template, i have no option to create a new template.
- Boards is empty
image.thumb.png.d1aeaeec984ce17732af857ed6de9cf3.png

- Unable to add project users / managers
image.png.094cef7ebd4cdb4d9f938a5514fbf213.png

- Add resources button does not respond.
image.png.05dedc1bfe2d714e99477a1af57d9075.png

A helpful addition for us would be to be able and link a project to a customer (we only work with external customers).

Kind regards,

Mark

Hi, 

Firstly, thanks for installing the app. We're very much looking forward to receiving your feedback :-)

Can I ask firstly, If you've allocated the role 'Project User' to any of your coworkers? You will need this role to raise projects etc as it appears that the project has not been created.

Alex

The only thing I can find that has something to do with Project is the following:

455558 06 10 2017 12:08:38 warn system 11788 Input parameter validation error: Non-digit characters found in the element <projectId>, the expected data type is 'integer'. The value was [] at location '/methodCall/params/projectId'
455503 06 10 2017 12:08:38 warn system 7628 Input parameter validation error: Non-digit characters found in the element <projectId>, the expected data type is 'integer'. The value was [] at location '/methodCall/params/projectId'
455502 06 10 2017 12:08:38 warn system 25672 Input parameter validation error: Non-digit characters found in the element <projectId>, the expected data type is 'integer'. The value was [] at location '/methodCall/params/projectId'
455499 06 10 2017 12:08:38 warn system 14568 Input parameter validation error: Non-digit characters found in the element <projectId>, the expected data type is 'integer'. The value was [] at location '/methodCall/params/projectId'
455496 06 10 2017 12:08:38 warn system 24164 Input parameter validation error: Non-digit characters found in the element <projectId>, the expected data type is 'integer'. The value was [] at location '/methodCall/params/projectId'

@m.vandun

We've just rolled out an update when has hidden the 'project templates' progressive capture form for now. This will be made available again when the functionality is a little more complete.

The boards are disabled by default and will be enabled and functional in due course when the 'Hornbill Board Manager' application is released.

For some reason it seems that the index storage was not created when you installed the app which is something we are looking into now. This is why the project failed to create and you are seeing all of these errors. This has since been added so can you try again and let me know how you get on please?

Alex

• 2 weeks later...