Setting Sub Status from BPM giving error

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

I'm trying to get an Incident which is logged against a particular service (which has it's own On-Hold Sub Status of 'with 3rd party')  to change status to this on-hold, sub status.

But, whenever the BPM gets to the point of putting the call on hold I get this error: 

image.png.00dc63d8d945447d7899ebcb0800d622.png

Any idea why please? I haven't had much to do with Sub-Statuses up to now, so I'm not sure I understand how it's supposed to work.

thanks

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @David Hall

Thanks for that...looks like I'd forgotten one of the required parameters (period, in this case). 

Is there a way of telling WHICH fields are mandatory in the BPM nodes please? Knowing what HAD to be added might have saved a tiny bit of my sanity (of which there's not much left at the moment!!)

thanks

1 hour ago, Paul Alexander said:

Is there a way of telling WHICH fields are mandatory in the BPM nodes please?

Currently, no... but I can see the benefit... for sanity sake... ;)

Thinking of this, not sure why you want to keep your sanity, I feel so much better since I lost mine a while back... ;)

Hi @Paul Alexander

I thought we previously had indicators for mandatory fields, but it turns out it was never the case.  I asked the question with the developers working on the admin tool and they have added red visual indicators for mandatory fields for the next update to the admin tool, so you should have indicators shown following the next update (build > 709) which should be within the next few weeks.

Regards,

Dave.

• Like 1