Error - Cannot Read Property 'row' of undefined

Prathmesh Patel

Hi Prathmesh,

thanks for your post. I wanted to get a bit more information about the call that is showing this error.

1) Does it have a BPM associated to it (i.e. there is a green progress bar visible at the top of the call). If yes, is part of the progress bar red?
2) What date was the call logged and closed? 

Many Thanks,
Dan

Thanks Prathmesh
So, I gather that the call is visible in the request list but upon clicking it, the request does not load but just generates the error?

Please can you provide the reference number of the call?

Once you have provided this we will be able to take this issue further. Would it be OK for me to access your instance to investigate with the call in question?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Prathmesh,

development have been able to identify the root cause of the error and can see that it will present itself when an impact analysis has been performed against the request but the resulting impact value has since been deleted from the instance. This means it throws the error when trying to load the related impact record, which no longer exists.

I can see that at the moment you have two records effected by this: IN00031729 and IN00032043.

I think the best approach is to re-associate an existing impact. I can see that you have three, "Critical", "Medium", and "Low". Do you recall what impact was associated to the two requests stated?

Thanks,
Dan