BPM changes not saving

I've made some some changes Business Process and saved them, the BPM runs ok, but the changes are not being saved. This has only just started occurring since last week.

(See Attachment 1: "Steve Exton" was named as Owner, but ticket still gets assigned to previous named owner before the change over 1 week ago) & (Attachment 2: "Simon Voris" was changed to authoriser, but this is being assigned to previous authoriser ).

BPM Issue.PNG

BPM Issue 2.PNG

@TonyOb Sorry if I am misunderstanding but the symptoms that you've outlined indicate that the new version of the Business Process has not been registered or in full affect - Yet. The changes will be apparent in Requests that are raised after publishing a new version of your Business Process (i.e. if you raise a new Request against the same Business Process, you should see your new changes?). Existing Requests will continue to run against the previous instance of your Business Process.

We have raised requests against the saved and amended BPMs and they work OK, but don't show the changes, as the old BPM entries are still over-ridding the new ones.

Could you please raise a Request via the webform for a member of the Customer Success Team to login to your instance to take a look at your Business Process and investigate the reason why your changes are not applied?

You can raise a Request via our webform through the following URL:

Thanks,

Ehsan