API call to return cancelled calls

I am trying to retrieve cancelled calls via the API

I've tried the smGetRequests call, just setting the statusEquals, rowstart and limit parameters - which returns data for all statuses apart from 'status.cancelled'  - it gives a count of 0 (we do have cancelled calls).

Is there another API call or perhaps a queryExec query that will return cancelled calls?

Thanks

Carl

Hi @carlt

The smGetRequests api I believe excludes cancelled requests as these are typically requests that have been raised in error or through testing and this API ensures that these cancelled requests are not included as entries in reporting, charts, or elsewhere.  I will have a look to see if I can find another API to provide this.

Regards,

James

@carlt

Would it be possible to put a little bit of context around what you are trying to achieve?  Even with the APIs, knowing the type of info on the cancelled requests that you would like to retrieve might help in deciding which API to use or which API we could look at to see if it can be extended.

Regards,

James

The key here is that all Cancelled requests are marked as archived, adding the following parameter when calling smGetRequests will get you the Requests you're after.

<archiveEquals>1</archiveEquals>

If you need to use this API again in the future, we actually use it to power Views in the Request list, so you can always build a view with the right criteria and then see what we're sending to the server to populate the list. Hope that helps