Unable to create integration call for Twilio

Hi all,

Probably something stupid I am (not) doing but after adding my Twilio credentials into the key safe I am unable to create an integration call in any BPMs. 

I select twilioSMS under method and then select sendsms but when I click apply it doesn't do anything. The window stays open like I didn't click anything so I cant save the config. 

As I am trying to generate text alerts based on Solarwinds emails I kind of need this to work. 

Also as we use Esendex as our SMS provider is there a way of integrating with them on the horizon? 

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your post.

I will have a look a the IE vs Chrome issue.  Interesting as I remember setting this up myself a few weeks back and I'm Chrome user.  I will let you know if I can replicate.    I've also forwarded your request for Esendex integration.

Regards,

James 

Hi Dan,

I've tested on two versions of Chrome, a few points above and a few below your mentioned version.  I've not been able to replicate so far.  I don't think it is a Chrome issue.  There was an update to Hornbill administration today.  Build 680.  There was no mention of a fix for relating to this, but maybe give it a go once this has been applied.  If you are using a normal Chome window, then you might want to try clearing your cache, or use an incognito window.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

James