Request for clarity on Configuration Manager

samwoo

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can clarify a query I have about Configuration Manager.

At the moment it said that it's free for the first 250 CI's policies configured. Does this mean we will be charge only where we define a relationship between assets?

If we were to install Configuration Manager and not configure any Policies (for now), for example just to view the hierarchy of Linked Assets, will there still be any costs involved? 

Sorry for my confusion,

Samuel

Hi @samwoo

Hornbills Configuration Manager App has now been published as a Free App as we are looking to solicit feedback on what features and functionality you, our customers feel are required to take this to the next stage in its evolution.

We will continue to mature the functionality over time and at some point in the future we may choose to make this a chargeable App. In event that we do introduce charging, as someone who is actively using the App and providing feedback you will be able under our Priced for Life policy continue to use the App for Free and, all new subscribers from that point will then require a paid for subscription to make use of the Hornbill. Configuration Manager App. 

In simple terms, you are free to add as many assets into policy as you require and will not be charged! 

Kind Regards

Bob

27 minutes ago, Bob Dickinson said:

Hi @samwoo

Hornbills Configuration Manager App has now been published as a Free App as we are looking to solicit feedback on what features and functionality you, our customers feel are required to take this to the next stage in its evolution.

We will continue to mature the functionality over time and at some point in the future we may choose to make this a chargeable App. In event that we do introduce charging, as someone who is actively using the App and providing feedback you will be able under our Priced for Life policy continue to use the App for Free and, all new subscribers from that point will then require a paid for subscription to make use of the Hornbill. Configuration Manager App. 

In simple terms, you are free to add as many assets into policy as you require and will not be charged! 

Kind Regards

Bob

Hi @Bob Dickinson,

Clear and concise, thanks! i will take this to my team and discuss :)

Cheers,

Samuel