Roles, settings and rights

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Hello

Is there a list anywhere of what rights or roles are required to be able to do specific things?

For instance, I'd like to give our Service Desk Manager the rights to be able to control whether members of his team can have calls assigned to them (for instance when that person is on holiday) however, the only way I can see of letting him do this is by giving him Service Desk Admin rights, but this also seems to give him access to the Progressive Capture and BPM editing, which I really don't want to give him!

Rather than having to ask every time, is there a list of what each role gives access to etc please?

thanks

Hi @Paul Alexander,

in this thread is discussed how you can see which right are associated to a role:

If you want to give access only to certain functionalities, you might create a copy of the Service Desk Admin role , take off all the not relevant rights, and assign the new role to the User.
In order to control whether members of his team can have calls assigned to them, the user needs Administer Service Desk right.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Armando