Option to update multiple Requests through the Requests List

Guest Ehsan

Guest Ehsan

Hi @nasimg,

Hope you're doing well.

Just wanted to follow up on the ability to update multiple Requests through the Requests List - I am pleased to inform you that we have now completed implementing this enhancement. It will be available in the next 2 weeks - Please look out for this on the Release Notes for the Hornbill Service Manager app.

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 08.27.31.png

Thanks,

Ehsan

Hi @Ehsan

Only one word to say FANTASTIC :):D:lol:

This is my biggest feature request - let me know if you are looking at other multiple actions (settting priority, on-hold, emailing).

Nasim

• 3 years later...

Multiple actions have improved since 2017....now have priority, reassign, boards and cancel

image.png.09eba2cfa01c56f6afd429d6483b9a98.png

but still looking for on-hold, change customer and email in bulk.

Nasim

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, HGrigsby said:

Please, please can we email a selection of tickets???   (and put them on hold after too

I know I've asked before but it would be so helpful just now

Thanks 

Helen 

+1 for @HGrigsby's idea about emailing and changing status from the request list

• 3 weeks later...

Can we also have the option put this a linked requests on-hold?  this feature could be enabled within the sub-status configuration as not every sub-status should allow bulk on-Hold actions.

+1 for the other options too

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi @Ehsan

Just checking if there is anything on the roadmap for new features on the Multiple Actions (on-hold, change customer, linking,).

Doesn't look like there have been any updates since last year, I'm hoping we don't have to wait 3 years for the next lot ;)

Nasim

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi @Ehsan

Just wanted to follow up on @HGrigsby's idea regarding emailing selected groups of tickets and also the possibility of having a group on-hold function.

Bulk tickets (50+) for contacting users at specific times would ideally be placed on hold and emailed as a group rather than individually. 

Please can you advise on the possibility and if this is planned at all ?

Thanks

Neal

• Like 1