Option to update multiple Requests through the Requests List

Guest Ehsan

Guest Ehsan

Hi @nasimg,

Hope you're doing well.

Just wanted to follow up on the ability to update multiple Requests through the Requests List - I am pleased to inform you that we have now completed implementing this enhancement. It will be available in the next 2 weeks - Please look out for this on the Release Notes for the Hornbill Service Manager app.

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 08.27.31.png

Thanks,

Ehsan

Hi @Ehsan

Only one word to say FANTASTIC :):D:lol:

This is my biggest feature request - let me know if you are looking at other multiple actions (settting priority, on-hold, emailing).

Nasim

• 3 years later...

Multiple actions have improved since 2017....now have priority, reassign, boards and cancel

image.png.09eba2cfa01c56f6afd429d6483b9a98.png

but still looking for on-hold, change customer and email in bulk.

Nasim

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, HGrigsby said:

Please, please can we email a selection of tickets???   (and put them on hold after too

I know I've asked before but it would be so helpful just now

Thanks 

Helen 

+1 for @HGrigsby's idea about emailing and changing status from the request list

• 3 weeks later...

Can we also have the option put this a linked requests on-hold?  this feature could be enabled within the sub-status configuration as not every sub-status should allow bulk on-Hold actions.

+1 for the other options too

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi @Ehsan

Just checking if there is anything on the roadmap for new features on the Multiple Actions (on-hold, change customer, linking,).

Doesn't look like there have been any updates since last year, I'm hoping we don't have to wait 3 years for the next lot ;)

Nasim

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi @Ehsan

Just wanted to follow up on @HGrigsby's idea regarding emailing selected groups of tickets and also the possibility of having a group on-hold function.

Bulk tickets (50+) for contacting users at specific times would ideally be placed on hold and emailed as a group rather than individually. 

Please can you advise on the possibility and if this is planned at all ?

Thanks

Neal

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi

I would like to raise this request again. The ability to put bulk calls on hold. 

We have intakes where we have 30 jobs on for individuals needing equipment. We need to put these on hold until their start date. It is quite tedious to open each on putting it on hold.
They need the same date and same reason so it would really asset us to be able to put them all on hold like we can if we are assigning or updating.

Please :)

Thanks 

• 7 months later...

Hello

Can I bump this up again please?

I would like to be able to tick multiple tickets from a request list and put them all on hold with the same substatus and on hold comments.
Currently I have to click each one, wait for it to load and then put it on hold and then go back to the list and do it for the next one.
This is quite time consuming and as sometimes I have have 30 tickets needing to be put on hold.

Thanks

On 30/03/2023 at 10:09, Smurfy said:

We have intakes where we have 30 jobs on for individuals needing equipment. We need to put these on hold until their start date. It is quite tedious to open each on putting it on hold.

Why not have the start date as part of the Capture and use that to put them on hold automatically?