Connections in the Portals

samwoo

Connections in the Progressive Capture and Portals  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about: "Could we have it so that connections can see the tickets they are connected to, via the Portal? (This was mentioned in Steven's post)"?

• Yes
    • No (please explain why)
    • No (but happy to have a button to toggle this off)
  2. 2. What do you think about: "Can we add connections via the Portal (again this was mentioned in Steven's post)"?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What do you think about: "In addition to number 2 above, can we have it so we can use the "Add Connections" node via the Progressive Capture (when it comes) multiple times in the Progressive Capture for different Connection Types?"?

• Yes
    • No

Hello,

This is following on from my posts on this thread:

I thought it best to separate my requests from the one above as it is not fully related, and plus I can set up a poll on here.

As I mentioned in the thread above:

1. Could we have it so that connections can see the tickets they are connected to, via the Portal? (This was mentioned in Steven's post)
  2. Can we add connections via the Portal (again this was mentioned in Steven's post)
  3. In addition to number 2 above, can we have it so we can use the "Add Connections" node via the Progressive Capture (when it comes) multiple times in the Progressive Capture for different Connection Types?
    1. As an example of where this is require on our instance - we have a word document Change Request form that I want to be able to convert into a Progressive Capture. On here we have questions for "Testers Name(s)" and "Implementer Name(s)". Having the ability to add these people via the connection for both types will reduce the need to add them into the Custom Fields.

Thanks,

Samuel