New Update: Hornbill Service Manager (1013)

Harry Hornbill

Hello Everyone

The latest build of Hornbill Service Manager (1013) has been released to live.

Change Log for this release are as follows:

New

• As an Asset Administrator I would like additional asset attributes added against the existing Asset Classes {CH00142844}
  • Create Change Request Catalog items so that customers are able to raise requests through the portals and can be enabled through the app setting guest.servicemanager.portal.additionalRequestTypes.change
  • As a business process owner i want to be able to update the value of the External Ref Field from my business process (CH00147423)
  • As a business process designer I want to be able to get the details of a service (CH00147348)
  • Include the External Reference field as searchable from the Global Search {CH00147056}
  • Ability to set if a FAQ is visible to portal, analyst, or both https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Solutions_Action_Item {CH00145420}
  • Automatic refresh of the Request List {CH00145364}
  • As a Service Delivery Manager I need logic to handle two stage closures and reopen {CH00138152}
  • Capture Impact Analysts against a request as part of your business process https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Service_Manager_Assessments {CH00145654}

Fix

• Draft Sub-statuses are incorrectly available for selection within the customer response and off-hold selectors {PM00147267}
  • BPM : resolve action still shows the "Reopen" button when using human tasks {PM00147260}
  • When applying an email to a request with sub-statuses active, if the request does not have a service it will error {PM00146979}
  • A warning should be displayed at the end of a Progressive Capture flow if a user has entered more characters than permitted in a custom field {PM00146949}
  • Schedule timeline update option is displayed as blank on print popup {PM00146884}
  • Awaiting feedback button does not exclude expired requests on request list {PM00146715}
  • Change Calendar can take a while to load if there are many scheduled Changes {PM00142976}

• Like 2