Activies bar - slight formatting issue with a long name

samwoo

Hello

We have a team set up with a longish name and it's caused the button to be pushed down next to the "Someday" actvities button.
MyActivitesButtonAlignment.png.326257eccbedc1b8564833ca4172b464.png

May I propose scrolling text or a fixed width so the text will overflow (without a scrollbar) bearing in mind that the number of activies can be huge.

Thanks,

Samuel

25 minutes ago, Daniel Dekel said:

Hi @samwoo,

Thanks for that. We'll fix this. You will also have soon an option to dismiss all the notifications you see for that particular team.

Daniel.

Hi @Daniel Dekel,

Many thans for looking into the fix.

"You will also have soon an option to dismiss all the notifications you see for that particular team."
Does this mean the user will be able to choose which to see and which not to see? Or as an overall setting?

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi @sprasad
I've read the document and looking at the screen shoots it looks like this is last week's version. Since last week we've made several upgrades that are improving the Activities Notifications.
Now you should not see the notifications that are not assigned to you or your teams, so that long list should not be there. It works only for new notifications so for existing ones you will have to dismiss manually.
As mentioned in this post, in the next server release you will be able to dismiss all Activities notifications.
I don't understand the last comment by Kev Davis. If you can explain better please? What does he mean with "activity pop-out showing red"?

I suggest checking if the experience has improved and if these points raised are still  relevant.

Thanks,

Daniel