KeySafe - Password Field - contents visible

I am in the process of setting up 'Jira Cloud Authentication' in keysafe to see if we can use this option to connect to our on premises but externally accessible JIRA implementation.

One thing I have noted is that when you enter the password it is set to be visible and remains visible when retrieving the record in KeySafe screen going forward. I would normally expect the password field to have the option to 'Show Password' when setting it and then it obscured otherwise.

Cheers

Martyn

@Martyn Houghton

I will need to check that specific integration, I though we had a specific password decoration type in that form component. The good news is you do not have to give everyone access to KeySafe in order to use the integration but I do agree this should be obfuscated by default, we will look into it. 

Gerry

@Martyn Houghton

We have a fix for this now, we actually needed to fully re-implement one of the components, this change was part of that so it should be rolled out very soon. You will not have to do anything or re-generate your keysafe credentials for this, it will just be updated.    Did you get the integration working yet?

Gerry