Users providing Feedback

AndyColeman

Hi all.

We have recently relaunched our Self Service. A user contacted me yesterday asking how they leave feedback for tickets. 

As you can see in the screenshots, I used me as an example, I have 18 awaiting feedback, but when I click on one of the 18 tickets there does not appear to be any options to leave feedback.

Is this something I need to set up somewhere or is it a potential bug? Also should there be somewhere to leave a star rating?

Any help would be appreciated, even if it is just pointing me in the right direction. 

Thanks,

Andy

2806171.PNG

2806172.PNG

2806173.PNG

Guest Mohamed

@AndyColeman,

As long as the feedback timer for the request hasn't expired (or is unlimited) a user will able to provide feedback against the request

Hope that helps

Mohamed

@AndyColeman I assume you will update to build 993 (which is the latest update available in live instances but this build was deployed for some time...). So, this build does not have this fix. I was referring to the "next" update which is incoming...(basically build 994 or greater)

33 minutes ago, AndyColeman said:

After updating, how does a user leave feedback? Is there an additional option if the ticket has not expired?

as @Mohamed advised as long as the feedback timer has not expired, the user can use the feedback... If the feedback timer expires then the feedback option for that request is gone. No additional options. Perhaps you want to cater for longer delays by setting a sufficient feedback expiry timer...

Thanks @Mohamed and @Victor

Is there somewhere I can learn more about the feedback options? It would be interesting to see what star rating people have given and currently it seems the only way I can do that is via logging a ticket, typing customers name in and then seeing their previous scores. 

Also where do I find the feedback timer options? 

Thanks both for your help. 

Guest Mohamed

Hi @AndyColeman

A great resource is referring to our wiki on Customer Feedback: https://wiki.hornbill.com/index.php/Customer_Feedback

With regards to amending the feedback timer options you need to go: Service > Request Config > Incident / Service Request > Scroll to the Customer Feedback Accordion
All the settings with regards to feedback are here as well as adding / updating / deleting feedback questions.
feedback2.JPG

Please do note that there can only be a maximum of 5 questions per service request type

Hope you found that helpful

Regards

Mohamed