Draft Sub Statuses - appearing drop downs on Service

Martyn Houghton

When selecting the Sub Status to be switched automatically when a request comes off hold or is updated by the customer, the drop down in the service setup is listed both published and draft sub statasus, when it should only list the published ones.

subdrop.png.9e6c2f4efd764d31fde428c170a4c8ee.png

It would also be good to indicate the type of the sub status in the drop down, i.e. suffix or icon, to indicate if it is a Global one or service specific.

In the screenshot they are duplicated as I am testing my setup on a specific server and have the Global sub statuses as draft.

Cheers

Martyn

Also might need to look at prefixing the Service specific sub statuses with the Service Name and Request type, as if you have multiple common sub statuses at the request level ( which we do for testing and different service desks) the drop down get rather confusing. ;)

srvsub.JPG.ebf6f353984356cc9987a5e5dd18a8ad.JPG

Cheers

Martyn

@Martyn Houghton

Thanks for the feedback.  I've got a fix for the draft items appearing in the selection lists which I will get into the next build.  I can see your point about the duplication in the naming, will need to take a further look and see if we can implement some kind of prefixing as you suggest going forward.

Regards,

Dave.