Impacted Customers

andrea_bariggi

Good afternoon,

I have tre questions for the support forum.

1) It's possible to combine a service with the list of customers ?
    I should like view only who really use this service and not all customers. I have the correct list for every services. I should like start with a service and if correct, upload this logic for all services.

2) it's possibile insert the correct list or a numer of customers all in one time.? if you look the attach image , the customers was inserted one by one .

3) it's possible to extract this information,this list of customers inserted on the ticket on the report ?

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

1. in the Service View you may specify a list of subscribers. If no specified, then the service will be available to everyone. 

2. you may select a number of subscribers and then add then in one go

3. not sure about this question. Do you need the list of subscribers for the service attached to the ticket?

Regards,

Armando

Hi Armando,

thanks for your answers .

1) ok the metodology but don't work well ( you can see the pictures, please ? ). For example in Data Warehouse service, I set only the subscriber 03104 - Deutsche Bank but when I record a ticket, I can insert the other subscriber , for example 02008 - Unicredit . This is not a problem because it's manual ancd volontary action  but when i record a ticket initially is important to view the subscribers set .

2) ok

3) Yes, for all tickets opened I would like to have a list of subscribers inserted on.

Regards

Andrea

Settings - Data warehouse service.PNG

test subscriber - service Data Warehouse.PNG

Hi @andrea_bariggi,

I can see the screenshots.

1. even if the service Data Warehouse is not subscribed by "02008 - Unicredit ", you may still add it as connection. Any customer may be impacted or interested in a Change, for example, so he can be added as a connection

3. to have a list of subscribers for the open requests, you need to create a new report in Admin Tool. As first approach, you may link the tables h_itsm_request, h_itsm_services and h_itsm_servicesubscriptions to get the list of subcribers for the services related to open requests - see screenshot.  Is this would you would like ?

report.jpg