Update Request task Service Level

chrisnutt

Hi Chris,

I believe that this is a particular case where there are no parameters to pass so no options to select.  What this automated task should do is look at the SLA associated to the request and re-assess it against the Service Level rules. Based on the rules it will apply the appropriate Service Level.  For example if you are checking Priority as one of the rule conditions for applying your Service Level, there may be a point in your workflow where you want to automatically re-assess the applied service level and check if the priority has changed and therefore a new Service Level needs to be applied.

More information on the Service Level Rules can be found here

I have also added a small update to our documentation here which now describes this automated task.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

James

On 5/26/2017 at 7:11 PM, James Ainsworth said:

Hi Chris,

I believe that this is a particular case where there are no parameters to pass so no options to select.  What this automated task should do is look at the SLA associated to the request and re-assess it against the Service Level rules. Based on the rules it will apply the appropriate Service Level.  For example if you are checking Priority as one of the rule conditions for applying your Service Level, there may be a point in your workflow where you want to automatically re-assess the applied service level and check if the priority has changed and therefore a new Service Level needs to be applied.

More information on the Service Level Rules can be found here

I have also added a small update to our documentation here which now describes this automated task.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

James

Hi @James Ainsworth,

Just a thought maybe the task could be titled "Re-asses Service Level"?

I wondered what it did too. Thanks for the explanation.

Samuel