Calls not coming off hold

cchalmers

I have had a user identify a couple of calls that do not appear to be coming off hold when requested. The image attached should have had the call come off hold on: 05/05/17 - 17:24, you can see however on the 09/05/17 the call appear to still be held with the option to resume.

Hornbill doesn't release all paused jobs.png

Hi @cchalmers, thanks for the post.

The screenshot obviously suggests a specific issue in this case, however I need to access the log files for that day to be able to investigate further and these are not immediately available to me.  I have requested the relevant log files and hopefully this will shed some light on it.

Kind Regards,

Dave.   

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @cchalmers

Apologies, took me a while to get the log files and run through them in detail.  Unfortunately for the reference example you supplied I cannot see any specific errors or reasons why this request would not have come off hold.  In the case of this request SR00008389, if you could let me know the date and time from the timeline that it was most recently put on hold I will see if I can find any errors that may have occurred at the time of placing it on hold.

Kind Regards,

Dave.

Hi @cchalmers

I've spent some more time looking through the log files but I've not been able to find any errors or activity relating to that request coming off-hold, so I cannot track down the specific issue.  We have however fixed an issue in the latest build of service manager (980) where requests were not coming off-hold at the appropriate time, so it may be worth updating to the latest update and seeing if this has resolved the issue.  If you continue to see this issue with the latest update then let me know and we can investigate further.

Regards,

Dave.

• 2 months later...