Request View Graphs

SJEaton

Hi

I'm creating some new request views and have crated some nice graphs for them as this is a really useful tool.  When I go in to amend a graph though I keep getting this come up and it doesn't let me update.  Why is this? What do I do to get around this? 

Thanks, Sam

screenshot.PNG

Guest Mohamed

Hi @SJEaton

Thanks for your response, our developers have found an issue with the charts and are working on resolving it

Regards

Mohamed

Guest Mohamed

@SJEaton yeah you're not going crazy, no worries :)

As a possible workaround for the time being, I can suggest that when you update your view criteria, press save. 
From there, if you navigate to the charts tab, press the pencil "edit" icon and press save, it will update your chart for you
Unfortunately this will require for you to update each chart individually

As mentioned, this is the best workaround until our developers have resolved the issue

Regards 

Mohamed

Guest Mohamed

When at this view, whatever changes you make to your view criteria, you need to press the 'Save' button first

view.JPG

Once your view has been saved (usually the request list in the background updates to signify this), proceed to the charts tab and press the "Edit" (pencil) button

view2.JPG

Pressing the 'Save' button should update your chart 

view3.JPG

view4.JPG

As you can see the chart data has updated to the criteria

Hope that helps

Mohamed

Guest Mohamed

Hi @SJEaton

I'm please to let you know that the issue with updating the charts against a view has been resolved by our dev team and should be available in the next build: >966

Thanks

Mohamed