Creating a view

Guest Sonali

Guest Sonali

Hi 

I am trying to create a view to show me all the incidents that are in a status of closed but the green line on the HUD has not yet reached the end point.

The tickets has had the resolution and closure category inputted and then there is a activity open allowing users to come back if they are not happy with the resolution otherwise the activity expires after 7 days and the green line reaches the end of the HUD. So I want a view to be able to see these types of tickets

Can you help me please

Sonali

8 minutes ago, Sonali said:

all the incidents that are in a status of closed but the green line on the HUD has not yet reached the end point

@Sonali currently you can't have any BP progress criteria in view definition I'm afraid... You can only filter requests based on the criteria presented in the condition drop down list...

View_Conditions.PNG

Hi Sonali,

Thanks for your post.  I would tend to lean toward the approach mentioned by @DeadMeatGF.   A 2 stage closure on a request it typically provided to manage this difference between the provision of a resolution and the confirmation that it has worked before moving to closed.  In the same way that you have a task that expires, you can also set a request to close after a set period of time.

There are a few new features in the works that will also enhance the 2 stage closure.  Things like more controls for which actions can be applied to a request when resolved or closed, BPM Nodes that wait for a status change that could manage a re-opening of a request, or possibly something that would work well here is a concept of sub-statuses where a request may be resolved, but in a state of 'Waiting for Customer Feedback'.    

Let us know what you think about the 2 stage closure.

Regards,