Adjusting column widths?

lee mcdermott

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks @Victor

The part we have found is when you look at the customer profile the image/photo is really large.  if it was smaller we could display more columns in this view.

If there was any way to change that it would help us out.   Would you be able to check with the dev team if there is any way of changing this?

thanks Helen

49 minutes ago, HGrigsby said:

The part we have found is when you look at the customer profile the image/photo is really large.  if it was smaller we could display more columns in this view

Er... I have to admit I have no idea what view has this customer profile photo... :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seeing this was raised on April 2017 so nearly 2 years!

I am seeking here to ask whether it possible to have custom column slider/width? Because it seems that some column are wider than others which showing a gap yet some column have more text but have narrow columns compare to others, I just wonder if it possible to have this feature so that it can reduce the unnecessary white gap in some columns.
Like this below:

image.thumb.png.2a4cadc7868aec5b07a385054e9d1018.png

Thanks,
Aaron :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

hi all @lee mcdermott, i had the same problem but realised that it was because i thought i needed all the column headings i had on display; i used "customize columns" and removed some and the width of the columns i needed wider then dynamically widen automatically... fixed it for me. e.g. i had "last updated" and "date last updated" because we need to see if a customer has responded, but this is not useful if the service desk has updated the ticket. we ideally need (as per supportworks) the "last update BY" so we can sort by this column for identifying customer responses.